Springhill Suites by Marriott Morgantown West Virginia

1910 HUNTERS WAY, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505
304-225-5200

Love this hotel.

We love this hotel except for the chlorine smell at the pool. Close to shopping and places to eat. Great morning breakfast. Have stayed here several times .
Very nice rooms and service

I have stayed there a couple of times. The staff is very friendly. I ran out of batteries for my ipod so I called downstairs to see if they sold any and they then delivered batteries free of charge.
Excellent Choice

Our family stayed here as we passed through West Virginia. We were very happy with the quality of the hotel, particularly for the price. The suite allowed us to have some separation from where our child slept and was in impeccable condition. The ...Read more
Excellent Choice

Morgantown

This hotel was a wonderful find! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Everything about it is very welcoming and homey. If we ever pass through we will stay again.

Morgantown

Unhappy

I stayed here on business and was never so disappointed. I was to far away from anything, I wouldn't call a 3-foot divider a two room suite, and the service was not what I am accustomed too.
Unhappy