177 CHURCH STREET, Charleston, South Carolina 29401
843-722-3420

Great hotel! Perfect location, friendly staff, and a sizable room for the price.

Only thing is a few lightbulbs were out or the light switches didn't work. Otherwise, it was perfect. The staff were incredibly friendly. Loved staying there and will probably stay there again.
A great place to stay

This was my second stay at Church St. Inn and just like the first, it was a great experience. So clean and handy to everything.
Beautiful Place to Stay

I especially enjoyed the staff. The place was very clean and the kitchen and 1/2 bath were a feature I did not expect. Close to great restaurants and entertainment. What a special place to stay. We will be back for sure. J. Petralia, Long Island, NY
Hotel review

This was my first trip to Charleston, SC and I wanted a hotel that was located near everything. This hotel is in a great location. I walked almost everywhere. The staff was very friendly and the hotel very clean. The two story room was a pleasant ...Read more
great value

We were pleasantly surprised by the 2 storey apartments - they came with everything you might need, including a kitchen. The location was super and the staff was friendly and helpful.

great value