Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa

1746 MOUNTAIN ROAD PO BOX 369, Stowe, Vermont 05672
1-802-2537355

Better options

If you aren't looking for the spa atmosphere there are plenty of other options with a better value. We stayed int the garden entrance wing - it was out of date and not worth the price.
Better options

Great Resort

This hotel was perfect for my husband and I. We had a really enjoyable stay. I used the spa facilities while my husband went hiking. I particuarly enjoyed the spa guestrooms with the large jacuzzi type bath tubs. The restaurant has a great ...Read more
Great Resort

This hotel was perfect for my husband and I. We had a really enjoyable stay. I used the spa facilities while my husband went hiking. I particuarly enjoyed the spa guestrooms with the large jacuzzi type bath tubs. The restaurant has a great brunch.
Great spa

The spa, fitness facilities and pool are the highlights here - all year round. Book spa treatments in advance to make sure they aren't full. The food was great - even when serving a large group of people.

Great spa