Best Western Red Arrow

1702 E Main Street, Montrose, Colorado 81401
1-970-249-9641

Love this Place!

What a great place to stay! I arrived after falling while hiking and had to have stitches and couldn't walk very well. The staff upgraded my room to a suite that was near the breakfast room. The room was so nice, very comfortable bed and the ...Read more
Love this Place!

Excellent

Superb establishment!
Great place

The rooms were larger than usual, great breakfast and great back yard!
Dog friendly

Great accommodations for your dog. ""Dog Room"" had back door that lead to huge grass lawn area for their enjoyment. Extra charge of $10 per dog. I would definitely stay there again.

Dog friendly

Great accommodations for your dog. "Dog Room" had back door that lead to huge grass lawn area for their enjoyment. Extra charge of $10 per dog. I would definitely stay there again.