Days Inn East Amarillo

1701 I 40 EAST, Amarillo, Texas 79105
806 379-6255

Great Motel

This motel was a great deal. It was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice. It was located near alot of the places my son and I wanted to visit.
Great motel and staff

We planned on staying for one night but the interstate was closed because of snow and ice so we stayed for 3 days. The staff was very kind and understanding with all the people who were stuck there. They had a good breakfast with biscuits and gravy, ...Read more
Favotie hotel for us..

Very good!!! Hot breakfast, comfortable bed, clean...coffee and cookies in lobby 24/7 .. We stay here every year in December..
Do not stay here!

The bathroom had mold growing on the walls and in the shower. Also, the beds were highly uncomfortable since you could feel the springs through them. I had stayed at a days inn before that was nice, but this one was horrible. You could hear a train ...Read more
Nothing Great

Hotel was dirty, carpets,desk, my tub & shower had no water & i didnt find out until I went to bath in the morning. Told the desk when I checked out & they did not offer discount, I thought the room was overpriced. Very noisey, thin walls, very thin ...Read more

Best Staff and Boss ever

Most of our out of town relatives, who were in town for a funeral, also stayed at this hotel.. All of us agreed the stay here was wonderful thanks to a friendly and helpfull manager and his staff. The free breadfast was available early and was great.
Take a pass

The rooms were worn. The pool was nice but esentially in the parking lot. It was very nosiey, the highway felt like it was in our room. Our baathroom was dirty. There were much nicer hotels down the road.
One night stay

The girl at the front desk when we checked in seemed more interested in talking to her male friend than the guest's. Room had crack in the sink and the lamp shade was torn. Breakfast was the best part of our stay.
One night stay

The girl at the front desk when we checked in seemed more interested in talking to her male friend than the guest"s. Room had crack in the sink and the lamp shade was torn. Breakfast was the best part of our stay.