Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Santa Clara

1700 EL CAMINO REAL, Santa Clara 95050

My review of Holiday Inn Express in Santa Clara

Although I was at first concerned about the location of this hotel I felt safe and very comfortable while I was there. The staff even reassured me that it was safe for me to jog in the area. I enjoyed my stay and would return if in the area.
Home suite home

Very comfortable rooms, lots of amenities, and excellent staff. Breakfast is quite expansive and the location is near to many restaurants.
Home suite home

Very Comfortable Stay!

I love my room's bed, pillows & linens! Had thoughful amenities like fridge, microwave & DVD player, but wish there's an in-room safe deposit box as well. A good selection of items for its complimentary breakfast. Very conveniently located with ...Read more
Nice Experience

Friendly atmosphere, close to eating establishments, quite and the beds and pillows were amazingly comfortable. We stayed two nights and would stay again.