The Windsor Suites

Sweet Suites by JFK Plaza
Sweet Suites by JFK Plaza
Hotel Windsor
Great Value!

Rooms spacious and clean. Beds comfortable.Wonderful location to major tourist attractions. Friendly staff.
Average at best

The location was great. The room needed updating. They provided us with a view of a roof. While the staff was friendly & helpful, the room was a disappointment.
I'd stay again

Nice hotel, nice staff and nice size room with a kitchenette! Good view overlooking a circle park. Free continental breakfast.

Room with a kitchen!

Very nice place to stay. Great location with easy access to all of the city's landmarks and museums. Enjoyed having a kitchenette to allow for flexibility with dining (didn't have to eat out every meal and could store/heat up snacks.) Available ...Read more
Family Friendly

Older hotel, but clean with convenient kitchen. Great staff & service!! Convenient. adjacent parking garage. Very good location.
Old Smelly Room

Old rundown room smelled of mold. Dirty underwear left behind the uncomfortable bed. Paint peeling off in bathroom. Shower loaded with mildew. Definitely the filthiest room I've ever stayed. Will not be back!!
Hotel Windsor

Hotel was nice and at a fair price, centrally located in the center of town. It was under some renovation but over all it was a large room, the shower pressure was weak but managable and the bathroom needed some TLC but was clean. Staff was friendly ...Read more
What a find!! I was impressed!

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the room was HUGE! I love the bathroom! It is apparently newly renovated, and sooo tastefully done. I will definitely be on my next trip.