The Palmer House Hilton

17 EAST MONROE STREET, Chicago, Illinois 60603
312 726-7500

Overall nice hotel

Nice rooms, modern and big, with two bathrooms,very good location, close to everything. Trolley stop a couple blocks away.
More than I expected.

The room was small, but that is to be expected in a big city hotel of this size. We were very impressed from the moment we entered our room. It was clean and elegant, and located in a perfect spot to enjoy the city.
Excellent ,Excellent !

We had an AWESOME time at the Palmer House Hilton . Everything was excellent and the staff was awesome .We went to chicago to celebrate my 43th birthday. The Palmer House`` made it an unforgetable birthday. Thanks ! everybody at the Palmer House.
Since our trip,I have been telling my friends about the excellent service you provided.

I was celebrating my 43th birthday with a trip to Chicago, my experience was a happy one and I was very satisfy with your service.After I told my sister about your service ,she decided to plan a trip with your company.
Exceptional quality hotel

Very comfortable beds and squeaky clean rooms, delicious in room dining, prompt, friendly service. Good workout area and spa, well located in Chicago. Nice to have Starbucks and Freshii Yogurt in hotel. Beautiful decor--lobby ...Read more