Hampton Inn Twin Falls

1658 Fillmore Street North, Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
208 734-2233

Everything was fine

We were warm and comfy even when southern Idaho was chilly. The service was good, and the room was very large, clean and comfortable. It was great to be able to have close parking.
Nice Stay

Decent Breakfast, and Awesome Service, but the pool was a bit chilly.
Very comfortable

We had not made reservations and it was ater 10pm when we arrived so it was great they had a room. The room was clean and the beds werw very comfortable. The best part was the continental breakfast: sausage, french toast, bagels. It was delicious.
Very Clean

My wife and I are on a two week trip out west this was one of several motels we stayed in and it was one of the best. Very clean and quite good breakfast and staff very helpful. Would highly recommend.
good stay

clean & easy to locate. i will stay there again for sure.

Great Room for a moderate price

I was very impressed with this room. I live about 2 1/2 hours away and come to Twin Falls to shop. We have stayed at a few other hotels, but this one so far is the best. Very clean! We had a microwave and small fridge. We paid under $100.00. We ...Read more
Racing Week-end

We were very impressed with the quality and presentation of all the amenities. Will definitely tell all our friends.
Great Getaway!

We enjoyed every aspect of our stay. The beds were comfortable, the pool was clean, breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly and helpful!