The Foothills Inn

1625 North LaCrosse Street, Rapid City, South Dakota 57701

The rooms were very large and comfortable

The bedrooms were a very nice size but when the company book my stay or a month he was under the impression that it had a there kitchenette since I was there for so long. This may have been there fault. The rooms were very large and comfortable for ...Read more
Basic Stay

Basic hotel, clean, no-frills, easy access from interstate, good for sort term stay
Great room for the price

This hotel was pretty good. The room was clean the bed comfy and staff friendly.
Great value for the price, not updated but clean. Would stay again.

This was a great stay for our money, however they have not been updated. The great thing was that there is a Perkin's right next door so we didn't waste our time with their continental breakfast coupons which did not offer anything special.
A fine place for a quick stop over

I thought the hotel was comfortable enough for the price. Convenience to the airport was perfect. I thought the 'breakfast' was not what I expected, but it is next door to a Denny so that was fine.

Charming hotel with a local feel.

Cute hotel with nice, large rooms. Located on a fairly busy street, near big box stores and casual restaurants. Easy access to Interstate 90. Continental breakfast was a bit lacking.
great staff and accomodations

Spent the nite at the foothills Inn with my son as we explored the sites in the Rapid City area. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful in helping us plan our day in the area. The Breakfast was very good and included in the cost of ...Read more
Decent stay for the pay

Spent 2 nights here last summer. Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and nice but the bed wasn't as comfy as I. Like. Other than that nice place good value. Will stay there again next time.
Staff very friendly

We were very comfortable in our room and the rates were exceptionally reasonable.
Great Stay!

The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom needs a little tile work but was basically fine. I would probably stay again.