Eastland Park Hotel

157 HIGH STREET, Portland, Maine 04101
207-775-5411

Stains on floor and walls. Frayed furniture. Frayed wallpaper. Air conditioner didn't didn't work . Had the feel of a flop house.

Poor quality hotel many years overdue for a renovation. And when I tried to cancel my last nights stay. Travelocity was no help. I can't recommend this hotel or Travelocity.
Great location, great spot

This place felt very welcoming, easy walking distance to everything in Portland. Also had a parking garage right next door, so easy parking in downtown.
old can be wonderful, this is shabby, and was not at all clean.

not my first time, but this time I was unimpressed by the overall dust, poorly made bed, old stained carpet. Broken tile in bathroom. too bad this is a great old place.
Hotel needs updating

Too much money for this hotel. Cannot schedule the airport shuttle ahead of time . No doorman to help with luggage, have to pay for parking. No towels in the room upon arrival. Noisy.
Certainly not the Ritz

This may have been the hotel in it's days. But now it's living of it's memories. Badly needs a refurbishing big time. The only thing real good about this place was the convienience of the location to a lot of places. But at the price per night not ...Read more

Excellent!

I always love everything about my stay at the Eastland. However, the parking situation is expensive.
Worth the price

Very clean...comfortable bed....nice room. We took advantage of their package deal (room, breakfast and drinks) and it is well worth the price. Good location; easy parking.
Worth the price

Eastland Park

3rd stay at this hotel. this time noticed how shabby it had become. The carpets needed a good cleaning, the bathroom floor was chipped. The daily cleaning service must have been done by an 8 year old. The bed was half made, no bags in the trash. Too ...Read more
Great Hotel that welcomes dogs.

We stayed here with our big yellow lab. The rooms was very nice and spacious. The staff was very friendly and gave us a welcome doggie bag when we checked in. Location is close to the Old Port. Got to have a drink at sunset in the roof top lounge.