Hilton San Diego Del Mar

15575 JIMMY DURANTE BLVD, Del Mar, California 92014
858 792-5200

From the beginning a friendly and attentive staff.

Had a wonderful experience. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I love it when I don't have to deal with a bedspread and find a duvet instead! First time traveling with my dog and it was great! I will be back soon!
I was very happy with our room at the Hilton.

This hotel was great! Nice accomodations, clean and tasteful rooms. It was very convienent to be accross the street from the Del Mar Race Track where we went to the Reggae Fest. The pool at the hotel is lovely and clean. Nice lounge chairs and ...Read more
Fairly nice, problems with staff responsiveness

This was our second time staying at this hotel within about 2 years. We reserved a "club" room which was on the 3rd of 3 floors, designated "executive floor," but the actual club lounge is located on the 1st floor and it's not clear that all ...Read more
The hospitality was first rate!

From the entrance to the exit, we were treated like royalty. The property is very pleasing and I would stay there again for sure.
Very Happy with everything!

Our stay was for my daughters wedding, so we had a lot of out of town guests staying there also. Everyone went out of the way to make everyting perfect. Also had a brunch there after the wedding and was very Happy with food, service etc.

Nice location and a good value.

It's an older hotel but I love the location and thought that it was reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area. My room was average but very clean.
we love the location, next to the Del Mar race track, horse shows, good shopping. It is a sleeper.

We love to stay at this hotel. It was our second time and we already have reservations for a third time. Good value for the price. Great location, nice room, good food.
This hotel was at a good location

I liked the easiness of getting to and from the hotel. The only problem was the fact that they charge for everything. No free internet, no free parking. The cleanliness and friendliness were a huge plus though.
Wonderful Time! Perfect Accomodations!

My husband and I picked this hotel because it was close to the event we needed to attend. It was a lovely hotel! Great rooms and so comfy! The staff was fabulous! We escaped our event each night to the haven of this hotel. The bar was cozy and a ...Read more
Internet and Parking $$$

Hotel is very nice but $17/day for parking and $10/day for internet is extremely excessive for Del Mar.