15222 JFK Blvd, Houston, Texas 77032
281-449-2311

Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Clean, up to date hotel.

Overall enjoyed our stay at the hotel. We needed a mini fridge which they did not have in the room, but a quick phone call and 5 mins later we had one delivered to our room. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
I was very happy and confortable in this hotel

I was very satisficed because our fellowship FGBMFI chose this hotel for our special event.
Helpful staff

Through some glitch, a website that shall remain nameless made my reservation under the wrong name. The staff was very patient and helpful, and helped me sort the situation out quickly and smoothly.
Busy Happening Hotel

This hotel is an older establishment still nice, very big, by airport, busy with all sorts of people. Has many accomidations but no free breakfast. Security on site, right by the Freeway, lots of shops/food close. Good Eats Bar Grill on it, diverse ...Read more

Top notch Hotel!

This is one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. We are usually weary when we arrive, and this hotel makes us feel at home. Motel staff are absolutely wonderful and restaurant is fantastic.
Good price, close to airport

Totally satisfied. Room was clean, near airport, hotel was quiet.
A little dissapointed

For a Holiday Inn, I was disappointed in the quality of the hotel. The hotel was run down. (The doors were faded and there was black mold in the toilet.) Honestly, I think there are nicer places to stay within the same price range. The ...Read more
This hotel made me fell confortable

I received very good service and I found everything OK.
good hotel for the price

this is a good hotel for the price. It has a restaurant near by, that s a plus. I will pick this hotel again for my next trip