COURTYARD TACOMA DOWNTOWN

1515 COMMERCE STREET, Tacoma, Washington 98402
253-591-9100

Beautiful Hotel

This hotel was beautiful and I think an excellent deal for the price. Our room was nicely designed, and the staff was excellent and prepared to bend over backwards to assist you. My wife and I stayed there because she was having a convention at the ...Read more
Reservation cancellation

After traveling since 3am EST I arrived in Tacoma at 7pm PST to find that my reservation was cancelled due to a room out of order! I had no earlier notification of this. I was told there was no other rooms available in the hotel. I am positive that ...Read more
Relaxing, enjoyable family time.

We enjoyed the downtown vistas from our top floor room. Friendly staff. The room service from the Pacific Grill was excellent. Easy walking distance to the museums. Also enjoyed the local brews at Harmon's Pub!
Relaxing, enjoyable family time.

Excellent

Nice. Breakfast & parking not included but fine. Go for the valet parking, just a couple bucks more & convenient. Walking to some restaurants and museums - don't miss the glass bridge / museums.

GREAT STAY

Brand new hotel room was comfortable and very clean great place to stay if going to tacoma dome