Sleep Inn Sioux Falls

1500 N KIWANIS AVE, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57107
605-339-3992

Sleep In

Their staff was courteous, room were nice and clean and I enjoyed the pool, hot-tub and small weight room. I would recommend this to anyone in the area for a reasonably priced room with above average amenities.
First Stay

This was our first stay at this htl and it was wonderful. Rooms were neat and clean. Housekeeping were friendly . Breakfast was excellent i would recommended this htl to other people
First Stay

Sleep In,

Nice Place, Good Value

We stayed one night on our way to the Badlands / Black Hills area. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The pool / hot tub area is very nice. The staff is friendly and the continental breakfast was very good. Overall a great value.

Nice Place, Good Value

Decent Room

The room was fine, the hotel is close to the airport so when planes fly over, it gets a little loud. Fortunately, it isn't that busy of an airport. Overall, a decent place for the night.
Decent Room

An incredible deal

Sure it's nothing fancy, but very well kept room, wireless internet, and a very comfortable bed. It is still the only time I ever slept through check out. The staff along with the manager was also extremely friendly. I would have paid twice the ...Read more
Clean but check tech specs

Wireless Internet was not working. I spent 1 hour on phone with tech support to no avail. I pick hotels based on internet access. Finally connected by hokking my laptop to the wire from the lobby PC. I am finding out that some hotels advertise ...Read more