La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Organ Mountain

1500 HICKORY DRIVE, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005
505-523-0100

Clean Hotel and Friendly Staff

Great deal for the money. Rooms are nice and breakfast was good.
A quality property

We had the most wonderfull stay here. My wife and kids all enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly and checked on us to make sure a accomidations were to our satisfaction. I will definatly stay here again on my next visit.
Hotel centrally located

The staff was very helpfull and friendly. They located two stores for me that I needed to go to. conveniently located next to a Cracker Barrell. One of my favorites.
Excellent hotel and excellent price

This hotel was great. The price was great. The staff was excellent and so friendly. The room was clean and accomadating. The free breakfast was good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Clean and comfortable hotel; excellent staff.

The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was also friendly, helpful, and accommodating and were on par with staff at hotels at much higher price points. All of these things are what I look for in any hotel since I travel fairly ...Read more

Had potential to be better.

This could have been a very enjoyable stay if it wasn't for some annoying minor problems. The ice machine on our floor was out of order. The alarm clock made clicking and buzzing noises all night long. I had to put a shoe on top of the a/c to keep ...Read more
Fix Lobby TV

I have stayed in this hotel several times when I visit Las Cruces, they are always very clean and the staff is friendly. I have one large complaint, being forced to listen to GOP propaganda, while I try to eat my breakfast. I do like to hear or see ...Read more
excellent

Reservation accomidated well, room access to exit for dogs great and room clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Makes La Quinta look better all the time. Do not stay at La Quinta across the road though.
This hotel was clean and comfortable

It seems these days the rooms are dirty and the beds are hard. However, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with this hotel and the cost of the room.
Would Stay Again

It was a really nice place to stay. Very clean, nice personnel, lovely. I would definitely stay again.