Sheraton Arlington Hotel

1500 Convention Center Dr, Arlington, Texas 76011

Nice and close to ball park

I would recomend this to anyone especially if you attending a baseball game, It's just a short walk to the park and you dont have to deal with traffic.
great hotel for the price!

very nice hotel, most comfortable be I've ever slept on in a hotel, beautiful view!
Great place to stay.

Room was ready when promised and check in took 5 minutes. The room was spotless and comfortable. The view from the 18th floor was fantastic. Parking is close and ample and security is very good. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is centrally ...Read more
This hotel made me feel like I was in the White House

This is a great hotel, great location and the staff was super nice and professional!
Comfortable, unexciting

My three-day stay here got off to an inauspicious start when I walked into the room I was given and discovered the carpet was soaking wet--to the point where it squished under my shoes. Apparently there had been a leak. The staff was perfectly ...Read more

Absolutely beautiful hotel. We loved it. Thank you.

It was a very impressive stay. We were on the 11th floor and from our window we could see all of Six Flags and The Ballpark. It was a beautiful hotel and they had a "dive in theatre" that the kids enjoyed so much.
Six Flags, Rangers Game, Cowboys Game, you cant find a better location.

Hotel has a shuttle to local attractions, very well kept hotel for being so close to vacation hot spots.
i was treated more like a friend than a customer.

the hotel staff was allways ready to assist for what ever needed.
INCREDIBLE!!

I loved this hotel. Not only is it easy a 5 star look and feel - but the hotel managment was outstanding as well. I recommend this Arlington location HIGHLY!
This is a very nice hotel

Would stay here again. Within walking distance to Cowboys Stadium and Walmart.