The Russell Hotel

143A GEORGE STREET, Sydney, Australia
61-2-9241-3543

Perfect location for seeing Sydney!

We enjoyed staying at The Russell very much! We especially enjoyed that location in that we could walk to the Harbor Bridge as well as the Sydney Opera House and between the two were all of the Harbor Cruises, water taxis, and all local transit ...Read more
This hotel has great charm and a warm staff in a fantastic location in the Rocks.

The Russell Hotel is top-notch when it comes to customer service. The staff and owners treat each guest individually; I was able to chat extensively with many staff members during my stay. When I left my glasses in the bathroom, they graciously ...Read more
The Best B & B!

The best Bed and Breakfast in Sydney's ""The Rock's"" area! Everything is close and you can walk almost everywhere from there! I recommend a room with an ensuite bathroom! Gorgeous old building! Must not have problem with stairs!
The Best B & B!

The best Bed and Breakfast in Sydney's "The Rock's" area! Everything is close and you can walk almost everywhere from there! I recommend a room with an ensuite bathroom! Gorgeous old building! Must not have problem with stairs!
The Rocks,great location

Perfect location! This old charm hotel at the Rocks has many steps but modern bathroom & very friendly staff. Walk across the street and there is Circular Quay, and every mode of transportationavailable.

"The Rocks,great location"