Toll House a Larkspur Hotel

140 S SANTA CRUZ AVE, Los Gatos, California 95030
408-395-7070

This place was just yummy. Loved it.

Great place to stay and although it is centrally located, there are lovely trail with in walking distance to investigate. It was as comfortable as being in my own bed. I liked the feather beds a great deal.
Lovely hotel in great location

A lovely, quiet, comfortable hotel within walking distance to wonderful cafes, shopping, and restaurants. There is a beautiful mountain view. Only 20 minutes from San Jose airport. We would definitely go again.
FAMILY REUNION AND WEDDING

About 10 of my family stayed here for a members wedding at the Opera House. Karen at the front desk went way beyond to help us with all sorts of things we needed. The restaurant was very good especially the Sunday brunch. We had a nice large room. ...Read more
Noise all night long, inconsistent facilities in room

First time I stayed: room was quiet, had refrigerator and microwave. No coffee the last day.\n\nSecond time: a throbbing noise all night long; no frig, no microwave. Two coffee packs the last day.
Noise all night long, inconsistent facilities in room

First time I stayed: room was quiet, had refrigerator and microwave. No coffee the last day. Second time: a throbbing noise all night long; no frig, no microwave. Two coffee packs the last day.

Terrible Cusomer Service

I was treated quite rudely upon arrival with my husband and toddler.\nThere was two front desk staff and they were busy chatting away\nand ignored me at first then later when I was helped got quite rude\nlike it was my fault they couldn't find my ...Read more