Intercontinental Downtown

139 E KILBOURN AV, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
414-276-8686

great hotel great staff and great for the money

I have been to so many hotels before. but the intercontinental in Milwaukee was just impressive. excellent hotel. super clean, super polite, friendly and helpful staff and very luxurious. keep the good work up.
UPSCALE, COMFORTABLE, and CONVENIENT

8 of us spent two nights at Intercontinental Milwuakee. It's only 10 miles from MKE Airport. Upon arrival, parking is $20/day or $25 for valet - we opted for the Valet. We were able to wait inside (and keep warm!...15 degrees outside) while they ...Read more
Beware Directions

There is currently no Civic Center exit available due to construction in downtown Milwaukee (I live in area). Be sure to call to get the right directions.
UPSCALE, COMFORTABLE, and CONVENIENT

Friendly staff, amazing room!

This place had a great location, it was close to everything down town! The staff was welcoming and accommodating. Loved the room, the bed was incredibly comfortable!

Beware Directions

Great Location, Comfortable, and Affordable Luxury
Great Location, Comfortable, and Affordable Luxury
The location was very good

We enjoyed our stay very much. The only thing I would have liked to see is the taller toilets. The location was very good.
I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay

The room was spacious and comfortable and the location handy for downtown activities. The staff of the hotel very helpful with directions and suggestions for activities.
Very Nice

Had a nice stay. Room was comfortable, but could have been slightly cleaner. Restaurant was outstanding.