The Blakely New York

136 WEST 55TH STREET, New York, New York 10019
1-212-2451800

Excellence on 55th St.

Great location. Spacious rooms, good free breakfast, friendly staff. Most accommodating.
Excellence on 55th St.

Very Nice Hotel

Friendly staff. The suites are very nice and spacious. We really enjoyed the hotel. Service for breakfast at the hotel was slow so we went around the corner on the second morning for breakfast.
great stay!

spent 5 nights at the Blakely recently. lovely,comfortable smaller hotel in great location. the entire staff is wonderful and service excellent. nice linens and robes. the bath is small,but deep tub and great shower. hope to return soon.
great stay!

Weekend get-away

The Blakely is a very nice hotel with ample room in the suites. My daughter, daughter-in-law, and I stayed Memorial weekend and we loved it. Everything was clean, the room smelled fresh, and the shower was phenominal! The hotel is located in a quiet ...Read more
Weekend get-away