Red Lion Canyon Springs

1357 BLUE LAKES N, Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
208-734-5000

Great value

Very nice room and facilities. Clean and spacious. Only drawback is breakfast not included.
Great deal!

This was a great Red Lion Inn. Very clean, nice staff. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good night's sleep and a good breakfast to send you on your way. Easy to find, also.
this hotel made me feel un-welcome

Everything was OK except there was no refridgerator or micro wave oven.
Great Value

Great value for the price. Unfortunately breakfast was not included.
Very Courteous Staff

The hotel was a little older, but very clean and well taken care of. The staff was the best I have experienced apart from luxury hotels (i.e. $200+ per night). The experience was worth at least twice what I paid.

Quality for the money

Although it didn't have a microwave or refrigerator, the quality of the room was very nice and the desk personnel was very friendly. There was a beautiful view of the river as well. Affordable but quality.
I always enjoy my stay!

This may be my 3rd or 4th year visiting and staying at this location. My favorite thing its the pool.
Not a very nice room

Room was very outdated and in poor repair. Bathroom was really gross. Leak marks on ceiling, paint job was poorly done.
Met my needs.

Three important things I require, Cleanliness, Comfortable bed and Good water pressure. This I found. The room was not so big but the fresh made cookies in the lobby were a plus!
Excellent value

The rooms were quiet & clean. Our view was nothing spectacular, but it did not really matter.