Microtel Inn

1305 NORTH 25TH ST, Clear Lake 50428
641-357-0966

Service was slow and poor but motel was "OK". Nothing special but then it was not very expensive, either.

Service poor and very slow. bed was very comfortable but kinda "wprn".
Verry cozie!!! Thanks Kelley for everything =)

It would have been nice to have a pool, however there was really no time for us to enjoy it anyway. We had a very good time at local hot spots wouldn't havechanged a thing!!!
I like microtel

good place to stay, easy to get to. plenty to see in area
Very nice

We stayed one night. The room was very clean, and comfortable. I would recommend this motel to anyone.
OK

The room was much smaller than I expected. We reserved a 1 bed room and barely had enough room to set up our pack-n-play for our son.

Nice hotel for the money.

Clean room, good water pressure in shower. Great HD TV. Comfortable bed. Pillows were only OK. Breakfast was limited. Lots of restaurants nearby. WiFi worked well.
Nice hotel for the money.

Very happy with our stay here

We stayed here one night 2010 & were very happy with the hotel. My main critieria is if it is clean--& it was. The room was small, but quiet. Friendly staff on check-in. We would stay here again. No negatives.
Very happy with our stay here

July 2009 stay

First time I have used the Microtel Inn. The price was great and the front desk were very nice. The location is good with plenty of places to eat nearby. If you stay here take the time to go to the downtown area and the city park. It is very ...Read more