La Quinta Inn and Suites Burlington

1285 WILLISTON RD, Burlington, Vermont 05403
802-865-3400

Hotel very clean & staff very Friendly

Good continental breakfast w/waffle maker, and had staff maintaining it! The only wish is to have two queen beds in the room.
Enjoyable stay

We stayed here for a few days to check out several colleges in the area. We had a micro and fridge in our room, with King bed and a pull out sofa. Room was EXTREMELY clean and roomy. Pull out was a bit stiff but they typically are. Bathrooms were ...Read more
Clean and comfortable

Nice basic room, clean and spacious. Staff courteous and welcoming. Windows that open for fresh air, although our room faced the highway, so there was some traffic noise. Would definitely stay here again.
nothing

Clean and neat. Comfortable beds. Within walking distance of my son's. My husband would sleep in and I could go play with my grandson. Will definately stay here the next trip!
nothing

Clean and comfortable

Room was over priced for the value received

The Motel was clean and orderly, but over priced for the amenities you received. Breakfast items were sub par to the competition. Coffee in lobby area waqs not kept warm and fress. Internet wireless did not enough band width and viewing movies or ...Read more
The staff provided excellent service

The staff lowered my rate to AAA rate, room very clean only wish they could have 2 queen beds in room, bathroom had a wall paper rip,but clean. Continental breakfast was included with waffle maker - even employee checking and cleaning the breakfast ...Read more
Good location in relation to the VT airport.

Used to stop at this motel when it was the Comfort Inn, so I was familiar with it. LaQuinta management has spruced it up a bit, and it looks nice. I'd stay there again. The folks at the front desk were pleasant, friendly and expecting me.
Very good value

This hotel was great. the rooms were big and they provided breakfast in the morning. It's a little bit out of the main town area but only by a couple of miles. I'll stay there again when I go back.