Sheraton Newark Airport

128 Frontage Road, Newark, New Jersey 07114

love those warm chocolate chips

We have tried several hotels at Newark Airport. Doubletree is the best!
$$ value

If you are looking for a reasonable alternative to expense of staying in New York City, Doubletree Newark is a good choice. Shuttles are provided regularly to airport where you can easily access transport to NYC.
The front desk was a little slow with the check in process.

The room was reasonably clean. The bathroom was a little on the small size. The bed was comfortable. The hotel could stand some updating. The room was a good value for the money paid. I would stay there again.
Decent, but perhaps a facelift here or there....

The staff was friendly, the facilities were decent, however....couldn't help but notice the mold all around our windows...the water stains in the corner of the ceiling over the bed. Perhaps it's time for a facelift for this particular location. ...Read more
Hotel was average

There are no restaurants near by. The hotel food is way over priced and is Not that good.

Conveninet to airport and clean but food was not good.

The rooms and beds were comfortable, but the dining room was not open during the week and the food in the bar was not good. I attended a meeting at the hotel and the food for the meeting was below average for "meeting food". The fitness room could ...Read more
They charged $12 every time I usedy computer. They charged each time I went in and out of the parking lot and there were gnats and flies in cafe.

I am upset that none of these additional charges were listed when I booked this hotel. I also called the hotel after I arrived home and they did not return my call. I DO NOT recommend this hotel.
This hotel is in need for a reno!

The hotel is very basic and is in need of a reno in the worst way.
This hotel is very close to NY city w/ good price.

This hotel is close to NY city and price is very reasonable.
Would not go again

It was an ok hotel with a premium price. The lobby has a indoor pool that makes the entire hotel smell of chlorine. The elevators crowded, the rooms not very clean.