Sleep Inn and Suites Milan

1230 Dexter St. US 23 and US 27 E, Milan, Michigan 48160
734-439-1400

Surprising romantic spot

We needed to get away. Somewhere, anywhere, fast. This was close enough to home to leave the kids without worrying. We saw an ad for romance packages and it was a bargain. We figured why not. It was actually really nice. Clean, cozy, comfy and yes ...Read more
Romance close to home
Surprising romantic spot

VERY CLEAN HOTEL

Staff is really friendly. I enjoyed will stay again
Great for Ann Arbor area travelers

Great breakfast, good value
Good breakfast, quick service, would stay again

Breakfast was hot and good. Everything was very clean in this hotel. Desk person said that everything had been being remodeled over last year, everything looked quite new in the lobby and halls.
Great Hotel

I love this hotel!!! the staff were very nice and friendly,the amenities were awesome,and the best thing of all was the breakfast in the morning.I would definetely recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!!
AMAZING HOTEL!!!

I love this hotel and i would recomment this hotel to anyone.the staff were friendly,the amenities were great,and the best thing of all was the breakfast!!
Visiting U of M campus

This hotel is amazing. The location is right between Ann Arbor and Dundee. The front desk staff was very friendly. Also it was very clean and well maintained. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.