Comfort Suites Portland Airport

12010 NE AIRPORT WAY, Portland, Oregon 97220
503-261-9000

Not the best. Not the worst.

Althought our room was clean, it smelled old and musty. The pool was very nice. Breakfast was awful. Farther away than we would have liked. Will try a different hotel next time.
Was a little farther from the airport than I was thinking

Price a little higher than others for less comfort
The hotel staff made me feel very welcome.

Also, the staff were most accommodating when I asked if someone could take me to catch the MAX to downtown Portland and then pick me up that same night and bring me back to the Comfort Inn. Also, the breakfast bar was incredible. The food was great ...Read more
Great place

All staff was friendly had a pleasant time there. Hotel was clean and made every day. Pleasant pool area and work out area.
The hotel is just average.

We have stayed here on more than one occasion and the staff is just ok. I asked for a baby bed and they seemed a little put out they had to go get it for us. Then they told us to wait in the lobby so we could carry it to our room. Other hotels we ...Read more

Nice place and so close to the airport

Nothing fancy but very clean, pleasant staff and good location.
Nice clean hotel.

Staff was very friendly. The morning breakfast was good. The hotel is in a very busy area but it was still comfortable. The usual chain restaurants are nearby. Great access to the airport.
Perfect choice for early flights.

The hotel lived up to my expectations for quietness, cleanliness, and quality of staff. They are so convenient to the airport, it made getting to my early flight very easy. Also, it was just as easy to get downtown for business.
Comfortable Convenient Quiet

Easy to get back to airport late at night for a later arriving family member. We all slept well and were on our way after a quick bite in the lobby. Great value for a family of four.
Top Secret Hotel Is A Secret For A Reason ...

This place was a dump. Run down, smelled, room even still had "stuff" in the toilet when I checked in. First and last time I will book a room blindly.