Travelodge Fishermans Wharf North

1201 COLUMBUS AVE, San Francisco, California 94133

The customer service was great when I lost my key and got in at midnight the Manager quickly got me a new one.

The room was small, no drawers to put clothes in. But Very close to the wharf where I spent most of my time. So value for location was great.
Bayside Inn

Unfortunately we were very unimpressed with Bayside Inn. The room was timy. There was NO WORKING A/C. Rooms didn't have a very clean feel to them.
i didnt like it. very dirty

no, it smells, like a old warehouse room, the curtains, dirty. the carpet floor, dirty, i would never, go back there
Great location

Prices were a bit high everywhere in Santa Barbara. This hotel was on the lower end (still a bit high) but it was in a good location. It was $7 each way to take a taxi into downtown. Breakfast is only coffee or juice.
Absolute worst

We stayed 3 nights in the Bayside Inn. Location is great, but that's the only redeeming quality about this cardboard box. The first afternoon we listened to the gory details of some domestic dispute in the room above. Two nights later, we listened ...Read more

Great Place
GREAT LOCATION

My husband and I were recently in San Francisco and spent 1 night at Bayside. GREAT location, friendly staff, clean rooms, updated baths. Nothing fancy,but for a short stay it was great. Small breakfast (pastry, juice coffee) was included.
GREAT LOCATION