Loews Philadelphia

1200 MARKET ST, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
215-627-1200

Great Hotel, Close to everything

The staff were great, pointed out local attractions, and how to get around without a car if needed. Room was comfy and the room service great.
This hotel is overrated

After staying at the lowes hotel am not impressed at for the money and rating it was totally overrated it was like staying at expensive days inn.
Great View

The staff were very friendly and they upgraded us for free. This hotel is luxurious and in a great location.
Hotel was average

the hotel staff were nice as well as the rooms. Concierge and bellman were extrelmey accommodating. Resturaunt was good. I think their rates are overpriced for the hotel. Decor definitely needs an upgrade for the rooms.
Brotherly Love indeed!

staff helped me figure out transportation to the airport at 4:30AM when I realized that the airport shuttle didnt start running until after 6AM.

Perfect in every way

Great location for all tourist and business in center city. Rooms were very attractive, clean and comfortable. We even had a view of City Hall and William Penn backlit by a sunset.
Very Nice Hotel

I was on vacation with my daughter and we had a great time at this hotel the entire staff was wonderful and we would definitley stay there again. It was close to so many places and a trolly that stopped right out front.
I always stay at the Loews when I am in Philadelphia.

I like the vibe at the hotel. The staff is friendly. The hotel is stylish. The bar is fun and the restaurant is good. For a hotel, the gym isn't so bad either. I would totally recommend the Loews.
The Loews Hotel is definitely a thumbs up locale!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Loews Hotel. The room was beautiful and very clean. I especially loved the fitness center. Also, the hotel was very close to many sightseeing areas in the historic district.
GRAND HOTEL!

Was there for 5 days and loved the hotel and the city! Comfort and luxury are important to me and I received just that at the Loews! I was there in November of 2009 and will be back there in a few weeks!