Ramada Montgomery

1185 Eastern Boulevard, Montgomery, Alabama 36117

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good deal and a comfortable and clean room. There is a pool and a gym as well as a great complimentary breakfast. I will definitely come back to this hotel.
Horrible! Don't Stay Here!

My son was going into the army and this is the MEPS hotel where the enlistees have to stay. I wanted to stay there so I could spend as much time possible with him before he left, I ended up spending more time with the front desk clerk! We went ...Read more
Pretty Good Experience

New to Montgomery but the Lexington would never let you know. I felt part of the family while I was away from my own. Restaurant food was really good and when I come back to Montgomery, Lexington will be the place to stay. Thanks specifically to X ...Read more
Criticism of rating

Rooms were poor. This motel does not deserve your 3 star rating. 1st room--soiled unmade bed. 2nd room--pillows missing, all bath towels missing, facilities are old, dirty, and need maintenance.
Lexingon Collection - Montgomery

The maids harrassed us all morning from 7am-noon although we asked not be bothered several times. The ice machine did not work. The iron and ironing board were dirty, old, and raggedy.

Pretty Good

Some paint issues but other than that, great job! Thanks!
Wonderful Hotel

Stayed a couple of nights and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I needed some personal supplies since the airport took mine, and they gave me everything I needed for free! WOW! Thanks guys I will be back.
disgusting

glad it was only one night.mold in bath room.pillows filthy .sheets cigarette burns and black stains all over them.should be closed down
Great Experience

Restaurant was great. Food Excellent. Service Impecable. Arcade very cool.
Try again

mold in bathroom; service totally unresponsive; no housekeeping; roaches; indoor pool algae; arcade not working