Doubletree Club Dallas Farmers Branch

11611 LUNA RD, Dallas, Texas 75234-6024
972 506-0055

Lovely, out of the way location.

Hotel is away from the busy city and near a lovely waterway. Enjoyed the walk after a long day of travel. Hotel and room were clean and comfortable.
Excellent group of employees!

The staff, including Terry at the front desk, and all of the van drivers bent over backwards to make sure everything was taken care of. Excellent group of employees!
Everyone was friendly.

I was actually very impressed with both the facility from the moment I checked in & that impression was maintained throughout my stay. Everyone was friendly and sincerely wante to be helpful.
Everyone was friendly.

Excellent group of employees!

Was charged twice for my room

Was charged twice for my room

After reviewing my credit card statement I noticed I was charged twice for this room. Once from Travel agency and another time from Double Tree Hotel. I had to call them to get it credited. They respectfully complied. The condition of the hallways ...Read more