Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery

1124 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, Alabama 36117-1942
334-273-1101

Very comfortable and great for pets!

I had never stayed at a Drury before, but now I
Solid, good value hotel that met expectations.

Food services are below those of an Embassy Suites, but so is the price point. The cost/value relationship is right on target. We were there for three nights and have no complaints. It is also not a place I would rave about.
FANTASTIC!

Everything was GREAT. I called that we were running behind getting there, "No Problem-Take your time" Staff was VERY NICE at check in and EVERY moment after,Every person. Beautiful lobby, beautiful room, GREAT breakfast. Everything was perfect! Well ...Read more
Hands Down Best Place to Be!

Absolutely the best deal for the money! Great rooms, very comfortable & very clean. Love it!
This hotel was very nice.

We had good experience staying here. The breakfast was excellent!

Hotel was very nice and at a great price

Good service, clean hotel. Very friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay, and would stay at this hotel again.
Good, as always

This was our second experience at this hotel. Both were very favorable. We often travel with a small dog and this hotel is pet friendly. In addition, the evening's complimentary hot snacks and cocktails are a real plus. The hot breakfasts is good ...Read more
A fabulous place!

This is the best hotel experience I've had in 25 years of traveling. Outstanding staff, fantastic rooms, and top notch ameneties. I''ll stay no where else when I'm in Montgomery!
Fabulous

We spent two nights and I have nothing but praise for the hotel and its staff. The rooms were nice, the pool and whirlpool great, and the breakfast was super. The staff went out of their way especially the night staff. We will definietly return.
one night

We were very pleased with the staff,room and "extras" provided.There was some late night parking lot congestion and the pool could have used some attention[this was in November,tho'] all was handled well.