Ihp Hotel Consulado

1110 ASHFORD AVENUE, San Juan, Puerto Rico
787-289-9191

nice people...nice location

"The hotel was very clean, the personnel were wonderful, friendly and helpful. The rooms need a bit of upgrading which will begin, I'm told, in August. I would recommend it ."

LIES & COLD BATH

The desk is of no help at all, We had to carry all of our bags up&down several sets of steps We had no HOT water ALL night. We went to the desk and they did nothing but LIE!! We were lied to about the parking , We had to park 3 1/2 blocks away ...Read more

LIES & COLD BATH

Over priced San Juan

Hotel was overall O>K but they used solar for hot water and it was not working,no one likes to take cold showers.Costa Rica is much cheaper than Puerto Rico for most everything..