La Quinta Inn and Suites Sharonville

11029 DOWLIN DRIVE, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
513-771-0300

Cinny Layover

Decent hotel, excellent desk staff. Room was clean and everything worked. Wasn't as thrilled about the location as the other reviews had me thinking there were more options for food and fun.
This hotel made me feel welcome

This was a nice hotel. Close to Kings Island. The kids loved the indoor pool. The area was very large and had a small play area for the little ones.
Great for working out of.

Good work environment and relaxing after a long day.
Decent hotel - Great for the price

This is a nice hotel. Rooms was decent size and clean. Workout room was same.
hotel review

it was a nice motel room we had a indoor pool very nice the hot tub was awesome. we enjoyed our stay very much.

Excellent

For S* a night, i was not expecting anything as nice as this. It was absolutely gorgeous. The concierge was polite and quick to help me when I checked in. I would gladly stay at this hotel again.
Stay somewhere else

Everything here is old, dingy, and well-worn. Under no circumstances stay on the I-75 side of the hotel; the highway noise will keep you awake all night! Despite asking for a non smoking room, the room I was assigned reeked of stale cigarette smoke, ...Read more
Stay somewhere else

Well worth the stay!

Inn was somewhat hard to find, but the staff was very nice, the room was clean, quite and very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent every morning! The only problem was getting the keys to work the outside locks.
not so good

I would never stay here again. The swimming pool water was so dirty and cloudy I was afraid to get in. The room smelled, and the toilet kept running all night.