Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando SeaWorld International Center

11000 WESTWOOD BLVD, Orlando, Florida 32821
407-313-3600

Excellent

We had a wonderful stay at this location! We plan to return again soon!
Residences Inn is a home away from home!

We truly enjoyed our stay and plan to return again soon!
Great value for the money. Best free breakfast ever. Convenient.

Location is just off Interstate. Convenient to all central Florida "worlds" with shuttle service. Easy ingress and egress. Self parking plentiful. Free breakfast and free newspapers.
Great Place with Lots of Extras

Stayed 6 nights and every one was great...even though there were bus loads of people...you didn't notice. I would stay there again only I would bring my own coffee. Really enjoyed the shuttle to seaworld and the free quick que passes...saved a bunch.
Good

Good and comfortable room. Nice breakfast. One problem is very slow internet in room.

Feels like a second home.

The breakfast was good and filling, rooms were large, clean and spacious. Our room was in the center of the Hotel so distance from elevator was long and floor plan a bit confusing. Great outdoor ambience and pool. Lobby staff very helpful. Feels ...Read more
great place to stay, clean, and comfortable

nice hotel went to universal, not as close as I thought
The hotel made my famly and I feel at home

Great Hotel I would stay here again and again loved the sevice, very clean and great bed comfort
Great room, great rate, great breakfast, but avoid the ticket counter

I highly recommend this property. The front desk staff was very friendly and the check in process was fast. The breakfast buffet was well laid out and well stocked. I stayed over a holiday weekend and all four days, the buffet was open longer than ...Read more
Very good quality in any way

We have a very good experience in this trip. The hotel is clean, quiet, friendly and good breakfast. We will stay here again next time. Also, the room is big. My kids all like it.