Boston Marriott Copley Place

110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02116

Try another Copley hotel

Strictly average accomodations. Hard ot find if you are driving; your entrance is the shopping center parking garage. Slow elevators, noisy sports bar reataurant and rip-off food prices. $* breakfast buffet; $* for a club soda. Not for me again...
Really great location.

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and love the location. The hotel is right in the middle of great shopping and restaurants is perfect for what I look for when coming to Boston. I really enjoy their comfy beds and the pool for a morning ...Read more
Fine, but no fridge, slow elevators, and very cold pool. Would not stay again.

Our group included two adults and one 7 year old. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The central location was great and we enjoyed being able to walk to the Prudential Center Mall without leaving the hotel. Our only complaints were: - We chose the ...Read more

I loved this hotel

Me and my sister were staying at this hotel for a meeting. It has everything inside which is nice because it was cold out. We had dinner in the Mall and had drinks on top of the center. We both loved the hot tub. Breakfast at Champions was very exp.
Marrott Copley Place

Although the hotel was doing some refurbishing in the lobby area, our stay was very enjoyable. Hotel has a great location with close access to great shopping, good restaurants, and the Back Bay metro station. We would stay at the hotel again.
comfortable

Would stay again. Great location. Beds comfortable. Huge and impersonal, but that's ok once inawhile. Great price
comfortable

I enjoyed my stay

There is nothing that I can really say that needs to be improved. I was very satisfied with my stay! Plain and simple!