Best Western Rio Grande Inn

1015 RIO GRANDE BLVD NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
505-843-9500

Great bargain; clean rooms

The hotel is just off the freeway so we requested a room facing the pool; very quiet night sleep. Hotel location was walking distance to Old Town Albuquerque but on a busy road. the staff was friendly and attentive. Only thing we didn't like, was ...Read more
Great staff, nice hotel, nice location

THis hotel met my need excellently. I wil lbe staying when ever i am in town
Easy access and acceptable accomodations.

Everything was OK with this hotel except there was no way to keep the fan running full time in the HVAC system. Consequently it kept going on & off. When off there was highway traffic noise. The wifi signal was not strong but was acceptable.
nice hotel

The hotel was nice, clean, and had friendly staff. However the cost for this hotel doesn't seem to match. It is pricier than a lot of other hotels in abq but there's nothing too special about it. The furniture is nice though and it is always a big ...Read more
The hotel made me feel welcome.

This is the first time I traveled by myself and I enjoyed myself. The service and hotel were great! It was close to everything.

First visit

It was fine for the value. I had everything I needed and the location was quite convenient to Old Town, and was right next to the Interstate. I had a pleasant stay.
Easy to find location and great value for the money.

Only a one night stay, but great location and access to the freeway and the plaza area. The room was clean and staff helpful.
The pool was dirty and the hot tub didn't work

I found this hotel through the secret hotel search. It is too bad when the amenities show pool and hot tub, but you can't use either one.
a nice motel

A nice motel - very convenient to old town, and interstates. Room was very adequate and restaurant for breakfast was very nice. I would stay there again.
Great hotel for the money!

My past experiences with hotels in Albuquerque have been less than positive (unless I spent $200/night). This past experience at the Best Western Rio Grande changed all that! Nice room, nice people, decent price near Old Town. I'd stay here again.