Sleep Inn and Suites Princeton

1015 Oakvale Road, Princeton, West Virginia 24740

The staff was friendly and the room was ready on time.

This hotel was very comfortable and conveniently located near restaurants and the highway. I would stay here again.
A Good Experience

Stayed overnight during a business trip. My registration and room were ready when I arrived. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was well done, with more variety than some motels offer.
Great Motel!

Definitely would stay again! Friendly employees, great service. Very clean!
great motel stay

my brother and I were born here and came back to visit after 50 years of being gone.We travel with large dogs ,but this staff was warm and inviting. our stay was perfect and we'll definately come back.
Bad visit

We might as well have slept in an ashtray...and we requested a Non-Smoking room....sorry, I cannot give this stay anything higher than a 1. It was disgusting.

great get away

wow, what a great place. appears to be very new hotel, rooms are clean, employees very friendly and helpful. iw ould recommend this hotel to anyone
Great Stay

We stayed here while visiting family in the Princeton area. The hotel was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast even had "make your own" waffles! We would stay here again.
Great Stay

We stayed here while visiting family in the Princeton area. The hotel was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast even had ""make your own"" waffles! We would stay here again.