International Plaza Resort and Spa

10100 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE, Orlando, Florida 32821
407-352-1100

Never comming back

This has been the worst Double Tree (or Hilton for that matter) that I have ever experience. I have been using Hilton Hotels as part of my work for more than 10 years and I have never experienced so many bad things at once. I was part of a large ...Read more
EXCELLENT PLACE TO STAY

I like the hotel, excellent place to stay. I recommend it.
The hotel was an excellent choice.

I'm happy I chose this hotel for my stay in Orlando. Great value for the price I paid. The grounds were wonderful .... many open areas to sit and take in the sunshine. I would/will stay here again!
great for travelers with small dogs

Reasonable pet fee and conditions that allowed our small dog to stay unmolested in the room. We enjoyed our family vacation in Orlando thanks to being able to leave our dog in the room.
Unless you are in the Tower, definately not a 4 star.

Outside entry to rooms, old walkways and parking lot right on the street. The lobby is very nice and property is maintained but the garden style rooms make this property no where near a four star.

Great service, great drinks, and great staff

It was really something else. The convention center was nearby and the food at the grille was amazing. Definitely the sort of place I'd go back to if I were in the area.
The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful

The room was nice and accessible. All of the staff were patient and helpful.
satisfied

Problems with initial room. Staff very accomadating with changing room.
Great hotel, maids should pay more attention.

We had a great stay here. The staff was very helpful. However, upon our arrival to our room there was still garbage in the cans. The coffee packs with cream and sugar were used and left in the caddy and the cups were never replaced when they cleaned ...Read more
Dont stay there

First I was given a room in which someone was still staying in already . Then i found bugs in my bed. Dont stay there!!