Best Western Guest Inn

1004 Waccamaw Drive, Conway, South Carolina 29526
1-843-234-1678

All as described clean and comfortable. Billing problem.

Everything was fine with the loacationa and room. I did have a problem when I recieved a bill for an additional night billed by the hotel and an extra person charge. They state that they are correcting the charge error.
Delighted with my stay

The Best Western in Conway, SC was a very welcome surprise. This facility was heads above any Best Western that I have ever stayed at in terms of manager courtesy and the cleanliness of the entire operation. The beds were not too hard or not too ...Read more
inaccurate rating

This was one of the dirtiest rooms that I've ever been in. There was not alarm clock. No manager on duty. had to wake them at 7:15 am. Mgmt didn't understand the billing process with [online booking agent]. Never ever again.
inaccurate rating

Excellent Choice!

The Best Western Conway is the best motel I've stayed at in this area. High-speed internet and free HBO are additional perks.

Excellent Choice!