Wynfrey Hotel at Riverchase Galleria

1000 Riverchase Galleria, Birmingham, Alabama 35244

The BEST

This hotel was the best I have ever stayed at. It give you entertainment, and relaxation. I would tell everyone to go here if your in Birmingham!!!
Ultimate in location convenience and first class accomodations!

I stay at the Wynfree often due to it's upscale quality, great service, convenient location and good value!! My ten year old daughter loves the rooms, the pool, the restaurants (Shula's for one) and the adjacent Galleria shopping mall. I appreciate ...Read more
Great Location

Nice hotel with great location attached to the mall.
great hotel

The most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in a hotel.
EXCELLENT!!!!

I highly recommend They Wynfrey! The room was clean & cozy! The workout facilities were great, and the staff was very friendly! Nice place! Will definitely stay there again!

Very nice accomodations

Would definitely stay here again. The mall was great. They do charge for in-room internet and parking.
Wynfrey Hotel
Great Staff!

We stayed only for 2 nights but I had never slept in more comfortable beds... it was awsome. Staff was very welcoming and accomodating and the wake up call we got was the friendliest. We checked in late and the girl at the desk was as nice as they ...Read more
Great place to stay

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at thh hotel. The location was good and the facilities great. We had breakfast in the hotel each morning and the food adn service were excellent.
Close to Shopping

This hotel is perfect for someone who likes to shop since it is actually attached to the Riverchase Galleria. The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. I would definately stay here again.