Marriott Charlotte City Center

100 West Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
704-333-9000

They gave us the room we wanted.

The only thing I did not like was the fact we had to pay $14.00 a day to park the the car at the hotel. To me that should not happen ever.
Friendly staff / Pleanty of nice restaurants within walking distance.

Unlike most Hotels the staff antiscipated your needs and the check -in was a breeze. Front desk offered help with any comforts of information without me asking first.
Hotel was right across the street from the church and wedding

Great hotel and great location. Lots of restaurants and activities nearby
We had a WONDERFUL stay:)))

We had a GREAT stay, customer service was outstanding! They went out of their way to make sure my husband and I was comfortable! The ony complaint is the restaurant on site is expensive, but there is many within walking distance:)))
Convenience

Great stay! This is always my first choice when we come to Charlotte for the Panther games! I love that we can walk to the stadium and we are right downtown. You can't beat their breakfast either!

Very unsatisfied with the hotel, and Travelocity

The Tv did not work, They moved us into a smoking room with a working TV at midnight. after we had been requesting to be moved a room with a working TV for 6 hours. Plus we dont smoke. This hotel apparently does not provide bar soap either. IF you ...Read more
great times

The hotel was warm and inviting staff was very friendly, my room was also nice and clean with a nice veiw. Even the housekeeper was even friendly. Also this hotel was close to night life and shopping. I would love to come back next time im in ...Read more
Nice hotel

Good location to downtown area. Clean lobby and rooms.
Excellent experience. It was in a nice area.

I was able to get a good price. It was relsxing environment.
This hotel made me feel welcome and was in a great location!

From check in to needing a cab this hotel was awesome! Very friendly and accommodating! Had an extended stay due to a storm and was offered a reduced rate! Who does that...I was pleased. Will definately stay there again!