Marriott Charlotte City Center

100 West Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
704-333-9000

They gave us the room we wanted.

The only thing I did not like was the fact we had to pay $14.00 a day to park the the car at the hotel. To me that should not happen ever.
Friendly staff / Pleanty of nice restaurants within walking distance.

Unlike most Hotels the staff antiscipated your needs and the check -in was a breeze. Front desk offered help with any comforts of information without me asking first.
Hotel was right across the street from the church and wedding

Great hotel and great location. Lots of restaurants and activities nearby
We had a WONDERFUL stay:)))

We had a GREAT stay, customer service was outstanding! They went out of their way to make sure my husband and I was comfortable! The ony complaint is the restaurant on site is expensive, but there is many within walking distance:)))
Comfortable place but the extras are hard on the wallet

Staff was very friendly, rooms were comfortable. I thought $41 for less than 12 hours parking was steep, plus $20 for wi-fi and $15 for the pool. If I had been told about these fees up front I would have gone elsewhere.

Great place to stay in Chicago!!

Love, love, love this hotel!! I stayed here two times in 2010 and already have reservations for 2011. Great location, comfortable beds and such friendly staff.
Excellent stay.

Excellent stay. no internet in room, but in lobby apparently. All else fine.
decent hotel, great location

Great location-near bus stop, Navy Pier and the Hancock! The room was comfortable but the walls are paper thin! You could clearly hear the occupants in the next room.
The Doubletree Chicago is like a home away from home, but better

My husband and I have taken an annual trip to Chicago for many years. We've stayed in many different hotels in the downtown area but have never enjoyed ourselves more than we have since staying at the Doubletree. The location is perfect for the ...Read more
Not at all what I expected or was promised

Lake view, yeah, right. I am a diamond Hilton Honors reward member and should have received an upgrade or free breakfast with my $169 booking. Upon complaining about what was supposed to be a lake view room which had a view of a parking deck and ...Read more