Crowne Plaza Tulsa

100 E SECOND STREET, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103
1-918-582-9000

I expected a little better for this property.

The hotel is located in downtown Tulsa, which has several street repair projects going. It is difficult to navigate to and from the hotel. I got directions from the check-in person to a nearby casino and was given incorrect information, causing me ...Read more
Worst hotel experience ever.

We arrived around 4pm to check in (Check-in starts at 3pm) and there were around 200 people sitting in the lobby with their luggage, and they all looked very unhappy. Then we waited in line to check in for about 45 minutes, only to find out our room ...Read more
Walking distance to a lot, so is a park bench,

I used to frequent this hotel under former owners. The service has plumitted to the point I would not recommend to a friend, but do like being in walking distance from so many venues.
Outstanding!!!

The staff was great. Accommodating and very nice. I had a great experiance and would recommend to anyone. I would have rated the bed even higher than 5 if it would let me.
Beautiful hotel/pool

Very nice place to stay. Food seemed a little high at hotel-did not eat there

Great room...snooty staff

I don't know if the night staff was upset because we got this room for such a steal but they were rude and condesending towards us when we checked in. The room was great...wonderful view of Tulsa. Slept like a baby! Morning staff was very nice.
Nice, clean hotel.

We stayed two nights and it was convenient to everything we did. It was clean. It was worth the money.
Good stay

This hotel was clean and comfortable and in a good location downtown. I'd recommend some signage at the doors at the street level which direct you to go upstairs to check in.
Great place to stay

I have stayed in this hotel twice now and have not had any problems. The staff is really helpful. Great place to stay for going to concerts at the BOK.
Yikes!

Stay away until they've ironed out the kinks. This was a Crowne Plaza until the day before I stayed. You dont really realize this until it dawns on you that you can't find the place, it isnt listed anywhere, GPS wont find it, the people at Hyatt HQ ...Read more