Drury Inn Suites Evansville Eas

100 CROSS POINTE BLVD, Evansville, Indiana 47715
812-471-3400

It was okay

Husband and I stayed for a night to get away and relax. Little did we know it was prom night in Evansville. Girl across the hall kept yelling profane things at someone that we could hear across the hall in our room. Complained to management and they ...Read more
Nicest Hotel staff I've ever encountered!

Every staff member we came into contact with, from house-keeping, food service, to front desk, was smiling, pleasant, courteous and welcoming. Rooms, baths, hallways, public areas were all very clean. Abundant towels available in the pool /hot tub ...Read more
Great Value

Great value, breakfast and dinner included. Room was clean and comfortable.
Everyone very plesant

Very nice place to stay, in town for a conference, and this was local to the place I needed to be. Quick and easy travel.
This hotel was excellent!

This hotel had a nice pool and lobby area. We were impressed with the hot breakfast and the wide variety it offered. It was also very close to restaurants and shopping.

It's a clean and friendly place

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times over the years and I am always delighted with the quality of the service and the rooms for the small amount of money paid. The breakfast is also a treat and an added bonus. Good job!

Great Place to Stay

"This was a great place to stay due to all of the free perks. We took advantage of happy hour for our free drinks, the free popcorn, and a great breakfast. There were many other perks we didn't have time to take advantage of."