Breakers Palm Beach

One South County Rd., Palm Beach, Florida 33480

Lovely stay!!!

A beautiful hotel with gracious waitstaff. Lovely amenities, breakfast by the pool was very nice, and food was quite good.
absolutely stunning

I took my Dad for his 80th birthday along with my teenage children. We all had a fabulous time and I would love to go back again sometime. It was well worth it.
A place to visit often

My husband and I have spent several weekends at The Breakers and have NEVER been disappointed. The new renovations to the pool area has created an oasis comparable to some of the most luxurious resorts in the nation. Yes, you will pay premium dollar ...Read more
Customers are treated very nicely

I loved this hotel, I really felt as a valued customer. Everything was great, the rooms, restaurants, and the service. The only thing I didn't like is there isn't enough entertainment.This place is for people who want to relax, swim, and eat good ...Read more
breathtaking

I loved this hotel, it was simply gorgeous and plush. I"m thinking about going back this july instead of going to hawaii. I highly recommend this hotel.

breathtaking

"I loved this hotel, it was simply gorgeous and plush. I'm thinking about going back this july instead of going to hawaii. I highly recommend this hotel."
great place

This was a top notch hotel. You knew it was a 5 star place by the way you were treated! Highly recommend for a relaxing spa day or just to get away
great place