Safety Harbor Journals

Evening Away @ Safety Harbor Resort,

An April 2002 trip to Safety Harbor by Catherine J.

Quote: My husband and I were pleasantly wowed by the beauty and peacefulness of The Safety Harbor Resort and Spa in Safety Harbor, Florida on Tampa Bay. The accommodations were superb, and it was truly a get-away from the face-paced world in which we all live and travel.

Evening Away @ Safety Harbor Resort,

My husband and I stayed at The Safety Harbor Resort in April. Our room at Safety Harbor was beautiful--large with two beds and a large bathroom and a nice balcony overlooking Safety Harbor. The entire resort was very quiet and peaceful, and the staff was exceedingly curteous. Free daily classes were available often. The outdoor heated pool was lovely, and I was the only person in the outdoor heated lap pool on a Saturday morning. There is an indoor pool as well, and two indoor co-ed whirlpools, steamrooms for men and women in their locker rooms, as well as sauna and plunge pools. The spa services offered are very complete, with anything relaxing you can imagine. There resort has be...Read More
If you go to Safety Harbor, go to Captain's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. The food was fabulous. We took pizzas out that were inexpensive and fabulous, and watched great dishes go by. Many of the customers were raving about their food as they paid. Dishes include pizza, pasta, chicken, veal and seafood specialties.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on April 26, 2002

About the Writer

Catherine J.

Catherine J.
Millwaukee, Wisconsin

More Journals by Catherine J.

More Safety Harbor Journals