Key West Journals

Fabulous Key West, FL

A December 2001 trip to Key West by debh

Quote: For an awesome time in the sun, check out Key West. We stayed at a great B&B, sailed, kayaked and snorkeled with an incredible company and had lots of fun!

Fabulous Key West, FL

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Key West, FL. I grew up in Miami and had been to Key West as an adult but it had been about 10 yrs. since I was there. It was my husband's first trip. It was incredible! We stayed at an amazing B&B--the Gardens Hotel on Angela St. Great room, reasonable prices, best location! We went on a sailing, kayaking, snorkeling trip with a company called Restless Native (www.restlessnative.com). it was awesome! Boat holds up to 8 people. So it's a small group, which we found very attractive. The people who own it are so nice. They provide food and drink and valuable info!Quick Tips: Best Way To Get Around: taxi or bike. you need to rent a car to...Read More

Gardens Hotel

Hotel | "the Gardens Hotel"

Beautiful B&B! Perfect location. Walking distance to everything! Clean, lovely rooms! Really nice bathrooms, with free aveda products. Beautiful garden/pool area! Very courteous and helpful staff. Nice breakfast included.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on January 8, 2002

Gardens Hotel
526 ANGELA STREET
Key West, Florida 33040
1 305 294 2661

Restless Native

This company is a great company to go with! They have an awesome boat. They limit the number of people to 6- so it's intimate. They provide equipment and instruction. They are very knowledgeable about the environment and provide interesting info. We took the afternoon sail. They served wine, beer, cheese, fruit! It was a great day!! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on January 8, 2002