Princeville Journals

Kauai with the In-laws

A February 2007 trip to Princeville by Paigewink

Quote: We had such an awesome time with the in-laws. Lucky for me, I have married into a great family. We had SO much fun in Kauai.

Kauai ATV

Attraction | "Let's Do Something Dirty"

And, dirty is a good description of what you will look like after this tour. We had SO much fun with this tour. They have the option of a 4 wheeler for a single rider, and 2 seperate mud bugs, one for 2 people riding and the other for 4 riders. We chose the "Ohana Bug" so we could all go together, and had the time of our lives. Make sure to wear a bathing suit under your clothes for this one, they give you "Riding clothes" to wear, but you get that red dirt in places that you would never expect, including your unmentionables.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on February 19, 2010

Kauai ATV
3412 Weliweli Road
Kalaheo, Hawaii 96741
+1 808 742 2734; +1

CJs

Restaurant | "Good Food, but a Little Pricey"

We decided to try out CJ's, being the 3rd time I had gone to Kauai, thought we finally should. The food was good, but not sure if it was good enough for the price they charge. We at a little earlier in the day, as they seem to get pretty busy, they do have REALLY GOOD drinks, later in the evening. We had to wait about 20 minutes. I can compliment them on their services, the staff was incredibly eager to please, and definately earned their tip.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on February 19, 2010

CJs
Princeville
Kauai, Hawaii

PAHIO Bali Hai Villas

Hotel | "Pahio at Bali Hai Villas"

This resort is located on the North shore of Kauai, in Princeville. It is part of a timeshare, and the maintenance is around $900.00 for a week. I think that is a very good price for the 2-bedroom, 2-bath with full kitchen, and laundry in the unit. It has a very tropical decor and there is plenty of room for six people to sleep and live comfortably. There is a master bedroom with a queen bed, the second bedroom has either a double, or two twin beds and the couch is a queen size sofa sleeper. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are in good condition. They have great concierges who are glad to help you book any kind of tour that you want to try for the best prices. It is great for any kind of travel...Read More

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on January 21, 2007