Arizona Journals

Arizona

A December 2009 trip to Arizona by amyndavid

International U.F.O. Museum and Research Center Photo, Roswell, New Mexico More Photos
Quote: Road trip.

Historic Lincoln County

Attraction | "Very Authentic"

Historic Lincoln County Photo, Carrizozo, New Mexico
Walking through this town you can almost imagine the history of this place. Not only with the billy the kid stuff but about the military and the indians. This town has not changed much at all. There was more there than we expected. I would definitely recommend this place. I have been to tombstone and several other western historic sites, this was by far the most authentic and the best.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on January 20, 2010

Historic Lincoln County
One hour west of Roswell
Carrizozo

International U.F.O. Museum and Research Center Photo, Roswell, New Mexico
I couldn't believe how much stuff they had on ufos, aliens, abductions, any thing that has to do with that stuff. I am not an alien buff or whatever, but this was very interesting.

Member Rating 5 out of 5 on January 20, 2010

International U.F.O. Museum and Research Center
114 North Main Street
Roswell, New Mexico 88203

Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village

Attraction | "Rich Shops"

This place is beautiful. They have tons of art stores and jewelry stores. It was nice to look at but unless you have tons of money these are not the shops for you.

Member Rating 3 out of 5 on January 20, 2010

Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
336 State Route 179
Sedona, Arizona 85339

Coffee Pot

Restaurant | "Excellent"

The food was great. Good atmosphere and reasonably priced. And even though they were very busy, the service was fast, good, and very polite.

Member Rating 4 out of 5 on January 20, 2010

Coffee Pot
2050 West State Route 89A
Sedona, Arizona 86336

Marvel Cave

Attraction | "Expensive"

we just wanted to see marvel cave. we were told that it is 54 dollars to get in but if you only do the cave and come back you would be reimbursed 40$. We went to customer service to make sure how long we had and that we did it right. everything was closed almost. they still wanted us to pay 54$ to see half the cave and told us "all the shops are still open." I would go in the summer or check what is opened before paying.

Member Rating 1 out of 5 on January 7, 2010